We want to put our best foot forward as you work with prospective home buyers in Arbor Grove. We hope having the most current documents accessible makes your job easier. The records required for a purchaser’s review can be printed by clicking the links below. Required documents should be sent to Arbor Grove HOA, 709 Arbor Parkway, Bourbonnais, IL 60914.
Declarations - Covenants and By-Laws
Use of Arbor Grove Amenities
Designator Voter and Opt-In to Electronic Delivery Election
Reminders ( printed copy)
Frequently, first-time condo/homeowner association buyers need to familiarize themselves with this type of planned community living and its limitations compared to single-family ownership. To avoid surprises, we have developed a list of general reminders. We recommend prospective buyers read the covenants, conveyances, and bylaws for the Arbor Grove Townhome Association.
- A copy of the fully executed purchase agreement is due to the association within five days after the principal party’s acceptance.
- The purchaser must submit five days before closing evidence of an insurance policy, declaring personal liability insurance in a minimum amount of $500,000 and coverage on any fixtures, decorating, painting, wall and floor coverings, trim, appliances, equipment, and other furnishings improvements in and to their Unit, including patios. In addition, the insurance policy must list Arbor Grove HOA as additional insured. If you have questions regarding insurance, please call Sandra Frenzke at 815-592-3128
- We must receive a completed Designated Owners form (one per unit). This form selects which owner will vote for the annual membership meeting. We must receive this form even if a sole owner owns the unit.
- A non-refundable assessment charge equal to 2 months of HOA fees is payable to the association at unit closing.
- Pets are defined as domesticated dogs of less than 40 pounds, cats of less than 25 pounds, birds, or aquarium fish. At most, two pets per unit, except for aquarium fish.
- No changes, alterations, or additions can be made to any unit exterior, including landscaping, without prior board approval.
- No commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, boats, or trailers shall be parked or stored on any portion of the property other than in the garage.
- Each unit is for owner-occupied residential use only and may not be purchased for rental purposes.
- Using any reverse mortgage product is strongly discouraged.