Putting our best foot forward is essential as you work with prospective home buyers to Arbor Grove. We hope having the most current documents accessible for you makes your job just a little easier. The documents required for a purchaser’s review can be found and printed by clicking on the links below. Required documents can be sent to Arbor Grove HOA, 709 Arbor Parkway, Bourbonnais, IL 60914.
Covenants and conveyances
Use of Arbor Grove Amenities
Reminders ( printed copy)
Frequently, first-time condo/homeowner association buyers are unfamiliar with the concept of this type of planned community living in its limitations compared to single-family ownership. To limit surprises, we have developed a list of general reminders. All of us at Arbor Grove recommend prospective buyers take time to read the covenants and conveyances and bylaws for Arbor Grove Townhome Association.
- A copy of the fully executed purchase agreement is due to the association within five days after the principal party’s acceptance.
- Within five days after a fully executed purchase agreement purchaser must submit evidence to the association that their middle credit score is 660 or higher.
- The purchaser must submit five days before closing evidence of an insurance policy, ISO form HO-6 declaring personal liability insurance in an amount not less than $500,000 and coverage on appliances, furnaces, hot water heaters, air conditioners, humidifiers, central vacuum systems, and other betterments. In addition, the policy must list the Association as an additional insured to the Association. If you have questions regarding insurance please call Sandra Frenzke at 815-592-3128
- A non-refundable assessment charge equal to 2 months HOA fees is payable to the association at unit closing.
- Pets are defined as a domesticated dog of less than 40 pounds, a cat of less than 25 pounds, bird or aquarium fish. No more than two pets per unit with an exception for aquarium fish.
- No changes, alterations, or additions of any kind can be made to any unit exterior, including landscaping, without prior board approval.
- No commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, boats and or trailers shall be parked or stored on any portion of the property other than in the garage.
- Each unit is for owner-occupied residential use only and may not be purchased for rental purposes.
- The use of any type of reverse mortgage product is strongly discouraged.